Superfly Tactical provides on-demand self-defence training that can be tailored to suit your company’s needs. Programmes can be approached from either a team building or practical application focus – or even both!
Corporate self-defense programmes are designed using the framework of the Pekiti-Tirsia Tactical Association’s well-regarded TriCom programme. TriCom is a programme developed using the Tri-V methodology to impart immediately applicable skills to Military and Law Enforcement Organisations.
Why Martial Arts For Team Building?
- Drills require 2 or more people to work together.
- Everyone is responsible for each other achieving the best results.
- Partners need to communicate with each other for everyone to get the full picture.
- Interactions over a light workout helps to lower stress levels.
- Dopamine hits from successfully executing drills leaves participants with a sense of pride and achievement.
Why Superfly Tactical?
Highly Effective System
- Superfly Tactical’s Corporate Self-Defence Progamme is based on the Pekiti-Tirsia Tactical Association’s (PTTA) TriCom programme
- Uses Range, Timing, and Body Mechanics.
- Doesn’t depend on Size or Strength.
What is the TriCom Programme?
- Designed by a panel from the PTTA Board of Directors.
- Each has decades of experience in Law Enforcement and Military fields as operators and/or instructors.
What is Pekiti-Tirsia?
- A highly effective close-quarters martial arts system from The Philippines.
- Based on tactics and strategies derived from edged-weapon combat.
- A comprehensive system which covers armed and unarmed combat.
- Train to go against multiple opponents.