A special camp program for kids during the hoilday season designed to give a complete and immersive introduction to parkour – the art of movement.
The parkour camp will provide fundamentals of parkour training and what it means to move focusing on key components of parkour, like jumping, climbing vaulting, balancing and landing.
What they will Learn:
- Landing Basics
- Breaking Falls – Rolls and other break fall techniques
- Jumping Fundamentals
- Vaulting – overcoming medium height obstacles
- Climbing – Overcoming high obstacles
- Rail Balancing
- Improve Co-ordination
- Improve Functional Fitness
- Great awareness of self and surroundings
- Greater creativity
- Develop Self Confidence
- Improved body and mind intelligence
Safety is always our number one priority. Kids will learn to understand their body, their capabilities as well as their limits, Learning parkour actually makes them safer, as they become stronger, more co-ordinated and more resilient, along with with specific techniques for breaking falls.